There is no specific direction for this blog. Long time since I wrote. Waiting for a good-for-nothing call to being at 2100 hrs. To while away my time, I just was going through sites that I had something to do with even remotely. Trust me, I remembered this site finally(ahem!) and logged in without any agenda. I got a big surprise here. I had two followers. Yes! you read it right. I have 2 followers. T-W-O. Shocked, I came through to see who were the people with heart-of-gold. And I saw two names. Two friends of mine. I had seen both of them as friends. One as a school mate and the other as a colleague. My now, they seem like angels! (*Tears of emotion*).
Followers? for me? now that is a WOW! For me, if i had sponsors, a citi moment of success. A mediocre blogger, who writes jus once in a while, to suit his whims having followers! That is unheard of. Now that has made my day :P
Time for payback, don't u think??? No no.. worry not.. am not going to write everyday. I wouldnt want to lose either of you. After all how can an artist (not the painting one, but, as we say in tamil, kalaingan) exist without followers and fans!!(dont worry, soon enough, the world will indeed realize the talent in me and go ga ga).
An intelligent guy must have the sense to sustain the fan base. And thinking about it now... I shouldn't even be writing this if i need to sustain my "followers". This obviously show how much of an intellect I am :P
You people are the only thing apart from my shadow to follow me in what ever sense!! (may be shud i switch over to vodafone so that the puggy doggy would follow me???)
Anyway, my dear angels, since you have made my day - cash in on the gratitude that i have for you people, before I get a change of heart!! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment